B&J Computers, Inc. defines its role as: “We Keep Businesses Doing Business”. Our clients expect rapid responses to their technology needs. Striving to meet these expectations is the very heart and nature of our business.
Located at 1032 W. Industrial Park Road in Murphysboro, Illinois since 1997, B&J Computers, Inc. was established in 1994. From the early days, B&J Computers, Inc. has provided and continues to provide a “Full Service” technology offering. This offering includes custom designed technology plans, networks: computer systems, networking servers as well as internet access. As the business world moved into the Windows 10 and 11 environments, software user training has become an increasingly important service available to B&J clients
B&J Computers is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. B&J Computers, Inc. technicians are “A+ Certified” and/or “MCSE” (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). Carole Spurling, the President and Senior Partner of B&J Computers, Inc., is the firm’s Senior Technician. The firm employs two additional employees, a part time tech and office manager. These three, upon request, provide B&J Computers, Inc. customers with computer upgrades, installation and network support.
These services can include:
1. All Microsoft and Apple operating systems, computer, server, printer and scanner maintenance and repair;
2. Networking, both wired and wireless;
3. VoIP telephone systems; wireless data transfer, including relevant software training,
4. Antivirus protection
B&J Computers, Inc.’s lines of service are available either at
1. Customers’ sites and/or
2. Our Murphysboro location.
B&J Computers is an authorized re-seller of high quality, competitively priced information technology equipment. The firm’s product line includes, but is not limited to:
- DELL computers and DELL peripherals.
- MICROSOFT & APPLE software systems
- AVAST anti-virus software
- D-LINK, NETGEAR and CISCO networking peripherals
- IDRIVE online backup solutions
- FORTIVOICE telephone systems
- APC (provides power problem protection)
- MALWAREBYTES anti-malware software
B&J Computers, Inc.’s customers’ profiles range from large corporations in Southern Illinois to the single PC user. Many small businesses utilize B&J Computers, Inc.’s expertise to plan for technology changes as their businesses grow and change. Several very large businesses in the area utilize our company’s qualified technicians to service existing equipment and networks.